Experienced Recruitment Consultants
- Exciting opportunity with Australasia's most profitable Recruitment Group!
- Develop your Recruitment career as an experienced Recruiter
- Current opportunities available within Mount Gravatt and Nundah
As the most profitable Recruitment Group in Australasia, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. Workforce Services, the industrial recruitment specialists of Chandler Macleod, is a major provider of staffing and recruitment services to the mining, oil & gas, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and logistics sectors.
Success driven growth in our Industrial Blue-Collar Recruitment division, mean that an opportunity exists for a Experienced Recruitment Consultant in our team working from either our Upper Mount Gravatt or Nundah Office. The primary focus of this role will be as an end to end permanent recruiter incorporating sales and customer service skills for the recruitment and retaining of quality clients and candidates. You will also have the ability to juggle demanding priorities and responsibilities, with an understanding of and commitment to safety being essential.
We are seeking:
•Experienced Recruitment Consultants with a strong history of performance.
•Candidates with a combination of an operational background and a strong Customer Service focus.
•Outcome orientated consultants that are motivated to build a sustainable career in recruitment.
In return, this is what’s in it for you:
• Chandler Macleod is the most profitable Recruitment Group in Australia, offering you significant job security and career opportunities rare in the industry;
• Ongoing training and development in your specialist sector and in best practice recruitment
• You will be working with an industry leader, with some of the most respected professionals in the industry, making it easier for you to connect with your clientele and candidate marketplace;
• You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration and commission package and above all have the chance to forge a successful career with an industry pace-setter!
If you are up for the challenge please apply via the link provided.
If you require further information, please contact Nicole on 02 9269 8605
- Industry: Other
- Sector: Private
- Profession:HR & Recruitment
- Work Type: Full Time
- Role: Recruitment Consultant
- Reference Number: 18363a
- Nearest Transport:
- Contact Details: Apply Online