Validation and Transition Specialist
- 12 month contract
- Resource Industry Giant
- Brand new state-of-the-art facility
Our client is a resource industry giant that is developing a new facility in the heart of Perth. The brand new state-of-the-art facility will be based in the heart of the Perth CBD and will co-ordinate near-term scheduling, planning and control of mining operations from a central location.
The primary responsibilities of the Validation and Transition Specialist will include:
• Build processes and management controls around Service Validation & Testing Management and Transition Planning & Support
• Implementation of processes and management controls that support IM standards / methodologies.
• Responsible for ensuring all new services and major changes to existing services are fit for purpose, fit for use, thoroughly tested, meet the requirements of the Business (including SLAs), safeguard ongoing delivery and can be supported.
• Develop the Service Validation & Testing Management and Transition Planning & Support processes and leverage common tools, including agreed gateway / operational acceptance criteria.
• Ensure Service Delivery, IM Service Delivery, suppliers and vendors are involved throughout all stages of the project lifecycle and assess readiness for implementation against agreed gateway / operational acceptance criteria.
• Responsible for reviewing checkpoint approvals for each stage of the project lifecycle to ensure all appropriate inputs and approvals are obtained before a final go-live decision, including funding for ongoing support.
• Build and maintain relationships with the Business (including Operations), IM, suppliers and vendors for effective transition of new / changed services.
To succeed in this role it would be expected that you possess:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage service improvement small projects
• Vendor and commercial management acumen
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a matrix environment
• Ability to build and manage customer expectations/relationships
Experience in IT or Process control in a large and complex outsourced environment would be highly regarded as would mining and resource experience.
To be considered for this role please forward your Cv by clicking "APPLY" or contact email@example.com
- Industry: Other
- Sector: Private
- Profession:I.T. & T
- Work Type: Contract
- Role: QA, Testers
- Reference Number: 24654a
- Nearest Transport:
- Contact Details: Sarah Jackson 08 9217 0566